Comply with Global Legislation, Improve Patient Safety and Streamline Your Artwork Capabilities….
Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling -Basel is THE place to imbed flexibility into your packaging line for 2014!
The pharmaceutical supply chain is becoming more and more transparent, broadening out new relationships and bringing new considerations across departments.
- How is artwork going to accommodate the latest serialisation requirements?
- How do we effectively integrate the latest safety features to the packaging line?
- What are the implications of the materials we using?
- Is patient safety an integrated feature of the entire supply chain?
To complicate matters, the global regulatory environment is as complex and varied as ever with challenging deadlines and requirements arriving all the time.
Europe’s leading Pharmaceutical Packaging and Labelling Conference brings together the leading packaging and labelling industry experts, global regulatory influencers and powerful bodies such as ESM, GS1 and EDQM to discuss the latest advances in the packaging and labelling field and thrash out the core challenges facing this ever developing market.
Hear the latest industry case studies and join the interactive discussion sessions to:
- Streamline your artwork capabilities and reduce packaging and labelling recalls
- Maximise the safety of your supply chain through track and trace and integrated features such as tamper evidence
- Optimise your packaging line with lean implementation and process improvement
- Comply to global regulation and Implement mass serialisation including the Falsified Medicines Directive
- Cost effectively maximise patient safety through innovative pack design
- Overcoming the challenges of global product delivery across emerging markets and the USA
Make 2014 the year to face these challenges head on!
Pharma IQ’s packaging and labelling summit is the most interactive discussion led event in the field with open forums, panel discussions and roundtable discussions facilitating your networking and maximising your on-site experience.
"Pharma IQ’s Packaging and Labelling Summit 2012 is the first conference I have seen with real serialisation implementation case studies from the big pharma”GS1 (Speaker 2012)
"Fantastic opportunity to network with industry peers ” GSK (Delegate 2012)
2013 saw representatives from companies such as:
- Meda Pharma
- Reckitt Benkiser
- Novartis Pharma AG
- Pfizer Wyeth
- Mylan Inc
- Blue Sphere Health
- Arjowiggins Security
- Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Eli Lilly
- CSL Behring
- Spirig Pharma
- Vifor Pharma
- Genericon Pharma
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Orion Corporation
- UCB Pharma S.A.
- Synthes GmbH
- Coloplast Danmark A/S
- GSK Vaccines
- K+D AG
- Abbott Healthcare Products BV
- Abbott Products Operations
- NNE Pharmaplan
- Intertek Expert Services
- Rolling Optics
- Tervakoski Oy
- SYSTECH International
- Kessler A.S
- SICPA Product Security S.A
- Perigord Group
- Atlantic Zeiser
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Avery Dennison
- Wessex Technology