Capitalise on Patient Safety, Maximise Artwork Capabilities, Protect your Supply Chain while preparing for the Falsified Medicines Directive
2011 saw the passing of the Falsified Medicines Directive...
2012 has seen the initial implementation of this directive...
Can you afford to sit around and wait for the 2017 release of the delegated acts??
Implementing track and trace and serialisation across multiple geographic jurisdictions where strict regulatory requirements differ is just one of the major challenges facing the packaging and labelling industry today. The constant fight to maximise patient safety, streamline artwork capabilities and ensure the secure and regulatory compliant delivery of products to a global market are just a few more. Make 2013 the year to face these challenges head on!
This June leading packaging and labelling industry experts, global regulatory influencers and powerful bodies such as ESM, EDQM, GS1 and PGEU will be meeting in Basel to discuss the latest advances in the packaging and labelling field and thrash out the core challenges facing this ever developing market.
Case studies from your expert speaker panel include:
- Implementing mass-serialisation and effective tamper verification features to ensure the safety of the supply chain from Boehringer Ingelheim
- The latest in pack design for patient safety with industry expertise from Novartis and consumer insight from the NHS
- Overcoming the challenges of global product delivery across the emerging markets and the USA. TEVA Pharmaceuticals look at the latest challenges facing e-pedigree
- Evaluating the models available to meet the falsified medicines directive with interactive debate between the ESM and EDQM
- Roche demonstrate their new global artwork change management system.
Click here to see the full programme and complete speaker panel
Pharma IQ’s packaging and labelling summit is the most interactive discussion led event in the field with structured debates, open forums, panel discussions and hands on sessions facilitating your networking and maximising your on-site experience.
"Pharma IQ’s Packaging and Labelling Summit 2012 is the first conference I have seen with real serialisation implementation case studies from the big pharma”
– GS1 (Speaker 2012)
"Fantastic opportunity to network with industry peers”
GSK (Delegate 2012)
2012 saw representatives from companies such as:
- Meda Pharma
- Reckitt Benkiser
- Novartis Pharma AG
- Pfizer Wyeth
- Mylan Inc
- Blue Sphere Health
- Arjowiggins Security
- Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Eli Lilly
- CSL Behring
- Spirig Pharma
- Vifor Pharma
- Genericon Pharma
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Orion Corporation
- UCB Pharma S.A.
- Synthes GmbH
- Coloplast Danmark A/S
- GSK Vaccines
- K+D AG
- Abbott Healthcare Products BV
- Abbott Products Operations
- NNE Pharmaplan
- Intertek Expert Services
- Rolling Optics
- Tervakoski Oy
- SYSTECH International
- Kessler A.S
- SICPA Product Security S.A
- Perigord Group
- Atlantic Zeiser
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Avery Dennison
- Wessex Technology